Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rope Diameter:||5-50mm||Rope Capacity:||100-5000m|
|Processing:||CNC||Working Altitude:||Above 1000m|
|Flange:||Acoording To The Drum Length||Special Service:||Customized|
|Application:||Lifting Or Hoisting|
Wire rope sling left lebus groove sleeve design for Platform winch or marine winch
GROOVING TYPE: Special Lebus groove or helical groove
PRODUCT OTHER NAME:Lebus groove sleeve
PROCESSING EQUIPMENT: CNC machining center
DRUM GROOVE ROTATION: Lefthand ,Righthand
SLING TYPE: Wire rope or cable
Products Parameter Reference:
1) Wire rope or cable diameter (mm):3-199mm
2) The main drum diameter (mm):1000
3) Width between flanges (mm)1500
4) Length of rope or cable to be accommodated:50-10000m
5) Material and requirements of the drum:ss or carboorn
6) Maximum operating load on rope or cable:0.5-30mt
7) Direction of wire rope entry:left or right
8) Type of rope entry:wire or cable
9) Distance to fixed sheave and position between flanges:according to the drum length
10) Outside diameter of flanges:as the drum length
Polymer nylon, carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminum, all kinds of high-strength steel Q345, Q420, Q460, 20GrMo, 40GrMo, 42GrMo, etc
Split wire rope groove sleeves(lebus groove sleeve): grooved split sleeves can be placed over smooth and ungrooved drums – suitable for modification or replacement of drum, It is usually cheaper to replace a worn out sleeve instead of replacing or repairing the complete drum assembly.
Split-sleeve system consists of a pair of outer shells that are bolted or welded onto a smooth drum,The split sleeve is composed of spiral groove and parallel groove,the groove design conforms to the specified wire rope structure, diameter and length.
1)LBS grooved drum, solved the problem of wire rope intr-twist problem in spooling.
2)Compared with ordinary cordless groove (smooth) drum and helical rope groove drum, LBS rope groove has obvious advantages in the multi-layer wire rope spooling, LBS special groove system makes the spooling of wire rope smooth, and the load of each layer evenly distributed, extend the service life of rope, reduce the wire rope damage, improves the safety of the operation of the equipment, and reduces the problem of mechanical equipment shutdown for changing rope.