Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rope Diameter:||3-199mm||Rope Capacity:||100-10000m|
|Rotation:||Left, Right||Colour:||Yellow Customized|
|Groove Type:||Lebus Or Smooth Or Spiral||Sling Type:||Cable Or Wire Rope|
|Condition:||Customized Fully Machined||Power Motor:||Electric/ Hydraulic Device|
|Applicaiton:||Building Wipe Winch||Other Name:||Electric Windlass Mooring Winch|
|Application:||Enginee Winch||1st Pulling:||3-50MT|
Large Rope Capacity Electric Driven Spooling Winch With Lebus Grooved Drum
Our company advantage:
1)We have design many type of heavy winch for offshore or the research gorverments make we have more specialized advantage than other company
2)We have the LBS patents that we can provide more professional design and suggestion
3)We company have more price and quality advantage
This product can be used for marine ,offshore, oil field, deck machinery, port construction, wharf construction, shipyard building and other large-scale factories.
|Model||Frirst layer Pull force(T)||Drum bottom diameter||Layer||Rope capaticty(mm)||Diameter of steel cable(mm)||Model of moter|
1. Steel Wire rope electric winch with spooling system
2. Automatic rope arrangement can be realized
3. Compact structure and reasonable design
4. Keep the wire rope's tensioning tight for winches & cranes
5. The spooling machine can supply a back force on the rope to keep the rope a tensioning force.The spooling machine and its HPU are removeable
1. The rope winding device of the winch (spooling device winch) adopts the principle of double rotating screw to drive the rope wheel to move back and forth,It is mechanical transmission device, easy to use, safe and reliable.
2. The winch rope arranging device consists of six parts, namely, power output part, transmission box, clutch, spiral sleeve part, rope supporting part and base.
3. In the installation process, does not require any part of the transformation of the winch, only needs to install the outer gear on the winch motor side, the power of the motor output.
Winch drum - gear box - screw sleeve rotation - rope wheel reciprocating movement.